Image hosted by Photobucket.com Saturday, August 27, 2005

even stars dream

nothing. i've just decided to list some of my greatest dreams. weeee... *in no particular order* - to win in the prestigious Palanca Awards - to publish my own collection of essays and poems *and whatever textual hallucinations* and name it the same as my blog. - to have my own art exhibit to have my own collection of the photographs that i've taken myself - to be a certified romantic poet - to have somebody turn my poems into songs *and still give me the credits that i so deserve* - to make my own movie *which talks about time and space and love and pain..blah* - to have my own album - not photo album *as in ako yung magdidivah-diva-han* - to set a new and original fashion trend - to make my own garden *now that's really tough* - to work for passion and not merely for money - to be a loving wife and mother *and daughter, and friend..etc.* - to share a part of myself with the needy like adopting a kid or giving whatever i have to charitable institutions - to keep the child in me alive forever *again, tell me how long is forever?* - to let every person i meet feel how special s/he is - to be a devoted teacher *anyhow, anyway, anywhere* - to have those *best wished for* laughlines when i'm about let's say 70? - to recognize the power of time but still learn how to ignore it and go on with my life the way i wanted to. - to look into the eyes of death and learn to surrender - to look at the mirror and finally appreciate the beauty of the woman staring back at me - to master the art of embracing change and pain - to learn how to let go of the things/persons/emotions that i have to let go. - to learn how to live one day at a time. *hirap..*




3 Comments:

Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

wow. i can help you with but just one. the appreciating how beautiful that person in the mirror staring back at you thing.

anyways..

8/28/2005 03:23:00 AM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

if you need work with image...

well, i did this thing with a magazine before.

so i know MANY stylists (name it -- props, sitting, wardrobe), and photogs and make up.

that should be a help. keep me in mind. hahahahahaha.

of course i'll still like the friend beneath all that crap, though, when they get done with you.

8/28/2005 04:29:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

erik that's not what i meant...huhu.anyway, thanks na rin.

8/29/2005 05:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch