Image hosted by Photobucket.com Monday, August 29, 2005

my tuesday LSS.

don't phunk with my heart (black eyed peas) *sO..sO..saya.haha.pang disco!* I wonder if I take you home Would you still be in love, baby? 40 kinds of sadness (ryan cabrera) *aylabyu papa ryan! harhar* I feel 40 kinds of sadness when you're gone. I feel the same thing always happens when you're gone And i know you're just around the corner But just around the corner is not enough you and me (lifehouse) *eee..danda.mushy..o kaya...pang-hele.* Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do Nothing to prove And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you hand in my pocket (alanis morisette) *...still beautiful.* I'm shy but I'm friendly baby I'm sad but I'm laughing I'm brave but I'm chicken shit I'm sick but I'm pretty baby masilungan (sandwich) *ganda..yey.* Bakit di mo pinaglaban Mga munting alaala Lahat tayo'y nababasa Kapag ang langit ay biglang lumuha Biglang lumuha Wala na tayong masilungan.... that palmolive shampoo song (that girl with a yellow top) *actually, favorite ko tong commercial na to..hehe. nakakaaliw kase ung beat.beh* balik freshness... balik bounce, bounce! hahahahaa!!! just a smile (barbie...ano?) *oo..isang propaganda ang gamitin ang kanta sa commercial. at ako ay isa na sa mga biktima ng propagandang iyon.* you make me feel like i can get lost inside your eyes... i feel closer to the sky... churvah... thank you (dido) * syempre favorite.* but your picture on my wall it reminds me that it's not so bad it's not so bad...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oist, may mp3 ka ng don't phunk with my heart? send mo naman saken... nitzirk04@yahoo.com

hehehe.. kung meron ka lang. gusto ko rin ang song na yan e.

8/30/2005 02:43:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

uy starrfish wala akong mp3 nun eh..sorry...sa cd lang...pirata pa.hahaha.

8/30/2005 05:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch