Image hosted by Photobucket.com Tuesday, August 16, 2005

nothing but refreshed

i spent my evening the other night fooling around and doing some artworks with my 8-year-old cousin ynnah. i was actually, planning to finish my paper for my urban sociology class that night but then she asked me *and forced me actually* to play with her. even though, i badly needed to finish that freakin' paper, i stll decided to yeah, go ang play with her. she asked me to get my set of crayons and some pieces of paper. we sat side by side in our dining room while her dad *my uncle* and my dad rocked the neighborhood as they banged the videoke machine.hehe. it's funny 'cause i wasn't expecting that what she meant when she said play was to actually draw. and so that's it. i picked up the colored pens and the crayons and started drawing again. i drew a cartoon-like classroom-setting with a mr-bean-looking-teacher scribbling some algebric formula *ironic, cause math and i hate each other ever since* on the board while the students chat and play with each other - none of them was paying attention to their teacher. ynnah appreciated it and complimented me with a 'wow, ate ang ganda naman!" with her eyes opened wide. hehe. i could've asked her to put three stars on my hand as a symbol for excellence. ^_^ i just realized that i was enjoying the moment with her. drawing is my first love and i couldn't imagine that i've almost forgot all about it.it's been really a long time since i last picked a pen and touched the paper with it. good thing, ynnah reminded me of it...of how i lOoove drawing. so, i drew and drew all evening.hehe. i did some of those flirty-colorful drawings that i used to do when i was in my grade school days. i felt really good inside. i missed my drawings so much and most of all... i missed myself everytime i accomplish masterpieces like those. maybe that's it. i am just missing myself. the real me. the real me that could only be found in those drawings. those drawings reflect myself. those drawings are a part of me. after finishing our artwork portion, we then started to goof around the house. we, fed the fishes and watched them eat. we talked for a few minutes on how lovely the fishes are. we just giggled on for while, ate spaghetti together then goofed around again. we run around chasing each other using my baby brother's blue bear which my dad used to scare me or make me laugh my lungs out. i guess, i've really made her happy that night and i'm only glad i did. i must admit, i enjoyed spending the night with her just goofin' and playing'. i miss my childhood so much. how i wish i could stay just a kid for a lifetime. adult life sometimes sucks and most of the adults are such a bunch of boring,stupid,selfish and phony monsters. unlike the kids who are always sincere, enthusiastic, caring and unselfish. *sigh* so, since i do not wish to be a monster like some of the members of the adult society, i guess i'll be spending more time playing and goofing around with kids.and also how could i forget drawing ? hmmm... looking forward to being with my cousins this afternoon. ^_^ also, looking forward to refreshing my life.... i've got to fight the spoiling side of maturity! yey!




2 Comments:

Blogger HanAgiRL said...

yeye, finally you've updated ur blog here. love it better when ur here with us at blogger :)

8/16/2005 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger JS said...

Cool!
Thanks for droppin by!
It is the same feeling i get when my 2 year old neice asks me to play with her.
can i link you up to my blog?

8/17/2005 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch