Image hosted by Photobucket.com Wednesday, August 10, 2005

subconsciously sadistic

barenaked in front of the mild dews. i saw my alterego hanging on the wall of the damned tower. that was it.

i was the queen of the damned for centuries.

what took me so long to recall?

***********

there were royal ants creeping all over my hair. i could feel their soft feet running through my spine. i was mesmerized by their scent. i loved them so much i killed them... painfully.

***********

sobbing in the middle of silver soup. the hotness of the liquids melted my bruised heart.

i know for real that it felt good.

***********

jaedy saw my bloody red eyes. she almost screamed but i was able to stop her. i loved the way she swallowed her tears. oooh...her precious tears.

in a way, her pain fed my empty consciousness. and so, i hunger no more.

***********

i would spank the worms at a distance. i would let my emotions explode. they will all fall into misery. i will smile. my teeth will fall off one by one.

***********

it has always been my dream. to crash into you at perfect momentum. the nearness of your skin with mine drives me wild. i've been craving for ages now. and still... i am craving.

************





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch