Image hosted by Photobucket.com Saturday, September 10, 2005

echoes.

careless whispers george michael I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know your not a fool Should've known better than to cheat a friend And waste the chance that I'd been given So I'm never gonna dance again The way I danced with you you're beautiful james blunt You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you. the promise when in rome i'm sorry but i was just thinking of the right words to say i know they don't sound what i planned them to be but if i had to walk the world i'll make you fall for me i promise you i promise you, i will change the world eric clapton if i could change the world i would be the sunrise in your universe you would think my love was really something good baby if i could change the world i will beatles Who knows how long I've loved you You know I love you still Will I wait a lonely lifetime If you want me to--I will. la lang... my latest top picks. ewan ko pero bukod sa yan yung palagi kong naririnig, kasama na rin yan sa mga all-time favorites ko. kaw share mo naman top 5 faves mo...^_^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch