Image hosted by Photobucket.com Monday, October 17, 2005

reasons for staying up late this sembreak.

  1. To experience how to abuse myself (again) not because I have to (school stuffs) but because I just want to. This time, I am the boss. Yeyness!
  1. To peek into the aquarium and see how my baby fishiiees sleep. Hangkyuuut.
  1. To watch my mom and my sibs joggle in their places as they sleep side by side. To stare at their tranquil faces as they lose themselves into dreamland. To pray for them as I watch them sleep. Or… to kiss them without them knowing it. Haha!
  1. To watch the late night shows in national geographic channel.
  1. To embrace and appreciate the silence of the evening.
  1. To drink and talk with my friends all night regarding stuffs about anything and everything.
  1. To wait for the sunrise (now, this is not just staying up late.)
  1. To make love with the stars (of course, it’s metaphorical).
  1. To write . . . write . . . and write . . . anything that comes to my mind.
  1. To have all the time for myself. Reflecting just about anything regarding me and my life (something I cannot do during daytime).
  1. To be all too romantic as I listen to the cheesy songs on the radio.
  1. To have enough time to be with my first love – drawing (the darkness of the night gives me the mood for it).
  1. To play the keyboards again (mahina naman eh, ok lang). It’s something I haven’t done since the classes started. Feels like I am as clueless as a beginner again.
  1. To raid the fridge! Aha! All you yogurts prepare!
  1. To sleep on the couch or my bed without knowing it. To sleep without having energy left to think and worry, only to breathe and to keep my heart beating.
btw, im officially over with the haircut thing though it only happened yesterday. it still looks bad of course, but well perhaps it's not THAT bad at all. (uuuyyy...pampalubag loob)





2 Comments:

Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

watch baby fishies sleeep..?

whoa.

10/21/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

why not?

10/22/2005 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch