Image hosted by Photobucket.com Tuesday, November 01, 2005

my first teeny weeny electronic exhibit. bow.

These photos are the ones that I’ve made during our black and white photography class this 1st semester. Please be nice to them and to me for I’ve been through hell just to make them. aI am not a pro and I put them here just for the pleasure of having my own make-believe exhibit. Anyway, just take a peek. The grading includes the title that’s why I kind of picked those melodramatic ones. By the way, the photo paper isn’t really shaped that way (It’s really rectangular you know, but some technical limitations occurred that’s why it turned out this way. Thus, I am very much annoyed.) Well, too much for my defending. Just get moving. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Omg. This is really my mom carrying my youngest brother Dj (yikes!) so surely she’ll crucify me for choosing this title. Anyway, I did get a good grade here and I guess the title contributed relatively. Peace, Ma.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com This one’s an ambushed shot. It’s my grandma and I forced her to pose for me. Bwahaha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com These are the candles I borrowed from the altar. I kind of played with the light using my pink lampshade.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Now, these are my favorite spoon and fork. They are my favorite because you can bend them like crazy. Ha-ha.

I remember my friend asking me if this meant revolution in the kitchen. Agh. Actually, this is supposed to mean sexual revolution. I don’t know if I made it clear enough in this shot. Too bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comA very memorable shot. I got this while I was desperately rushing to take pictures in the MRT station in Quezon Ave. I can still remember how those strangers looked at me like I was mad. ‘Twas very funny and memorable (and did I say embarrassing?).
aImage hosted by Photobucket.com Presenting. . . the photo I was recently talking about. This is dear to me since this is the only one which got a flat 1 among all of my plates. I took it just around the UPD campus, somewhere along the Fine Arts Building. But still, I am puzzled on why I got a flat 1 on this. Could somebody explain it to me?





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

natuwa ako sa 'rebolusyon'. in fairness hindi ko sya nagets. baka kailangan pa ng malisya para sa unang tingin palang sexual revolution na. hehe.

ganda ng pics. congrats!

11/01/2005 04:53:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

oo nga.siguro masyadong berde ang utak ko at ang tingin ko sa mga simpleng bagay eh may halong kaberdehan na. hahaha. ewan. hehe. pero tenksyu.

11/01/2005 05:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oist.. ganda ng mga kuha... =) eto na naman ako.. humihiling na sna magaling din ako sa photography.. astig mga kuha mo. meron din akong kuha ng dalawang kandila.. =) nakakatuwa nga nung nakita ko.. post ko sa next post ko. hehehe.. tsaka nagets ko ung rebolusyon. hehehe. ;) ganda. apir.. =)

11/01/2005 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

love it. love it. love it.

oh, and you, too. but you already know that.

11/03/2005 02:50:00 AM  
Blogger ai-lin said...

bakit flat 1 ang narcissus kc.. reflection yun ng lyf ng prof mo hehe.. d q alm eh..nice shots ha..
gawa mo ng aq ng gnyan may title dun at gus2 ko ren eh B&W para classic ang dating.. hehe.. malande..

11/08/2005 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch