Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sunday, December 18, 2005

randomly.

Regrets before the break.

01. I wasn’t able to witness the Oblation RUn in UPD. ASAAARRRRR!!! First time ko pa naman dapat yun sa Diliman. Ang saya-saya pa naman napanood ko sa TV Patrol.

02. I didn’t get to buy even just a single piece of cute stuff in the Christmas Tiangge in school just around the oval (!!!). ASAAAAARRRR din!!! Dead na dead pa naman ako dun sa colorful earrings na nakita ko! ARGH. I promise I will buy my own pair of colorful danglings the next time I go to...kahit saang meron!

03. My plans of hanging out with my film friends didn’t work out. We all got so busy with our own agendas that we didn’t notice the coming of the Christmas break. Maybe next time. T_T

segway lang: hindi na ko tumuloy sa induction ng CAST (cinema arts society). yung org na sana sasalihan ko. na actually, last sem ko pa sinalihan...ewan ko. nagkaproblema kase ng konte. magulo eh. tapos ayon the night before nung induction nagdecide ako na hindi na lang talaga ko sasali. una, ang layo - sa antipolo pa with the bulubundukin chenes and all. pangalawa, wala akong pera - dahil syempre magastos yon. sagot pa naming mga applicants yung chibog ng lahaaaaaat ng kasama. pangatlo, hindi ako pwedeng mag-overnight. pang-apat, imposibleng makarating ako sa call time na 6 am sa katipunan. panglima, ayoko na lang talaga. medyo sad nga lang kase tumuloy yung mga friendships ko tapos ako hinde. pero no regrets naman ako.

The Frustrated Party-Planner.

This is it mga pare! Bakasyon na naman!!!

Well, obviously I’ve been waiting for this time to arrive. You see, I’ve lots of plans for this break and one of those is the supposed-to-be Christmas-Party of our barkada – HS barkada to be specific. Unfortunately, the plan for the party isn’t going too well. The truth is nothing’s really being really planned (!!!). Here I go again, making plans for our get together. Setting dates, finding all sorts of ways to communicate with them, flooding the bulletin board in Friendster, hoping (and praying) to spot even just one of them in YM and just wishing and wishing that the plan goes well.

Just the other night, I talked to Cha on the phone. She asked me about the plan and all that stuff. Well what can I say? “Cha, wala namang nangyayari eh. Baka hindi na matuloy. Wala namang nagrereply sa kanila eh kahit isa.” And that’s the truth. Painful. Really.

“Hay naku nakakainis na talaga sila. Ayan na naman.“ I imagined her making that crumpled face again.

She’s right. Here we go again. Here I go again. Making plans for everything. Exerting efforts for everything. Giving my time for everything. But then again as usual, none of them cooperates. None of them appreciates what I do (!!!). The worst of all is that nobody except for Mike and Cha ever bothers to ask me about that fucking party. Oh, I almost forgot! I almost forgot that this isn’t the first time that this thing happened. This usually happens (!!!). (Cha remember nung sem break? Nag-quote-unquote party tayo. Hello anim lang tayo non.)

Yeah, I’m somehow tired of doing this. Of course, I can understand if they’re busy or what. But I just don’t know why they’re not even lifting a finger just to maybe send me an SMS or give me a message in Friendster or in YM. Pwede rin namang ipasabi na lang nila sa iba kung hindi talaga nila keri.

All I want is for us to gather at least whenever we are free to do so just like on vacations such as this. That’s all. I only want to be with them. To hear their stories about their daily lives, love lives, whatev. I just want us to be together. Can’t they feel that, too?

Spell BREAK. Spell EXCITEMENT.

(anyway, I still have lots of reasons to enjoy the break)

Yikes! I feel so excited!!! Hehehe. It’s because I’ve already started working on my full-length script for my screenplay writing class. Just yesterday, I did some research about the lead characters I am planning to put into my story. And thank God, I was able to somehow tickle my creativity and I found some interesting ideas to spice up not just my characters but the story as well. Although I’m still undergoing so much stress on creating the whole story, at least I’ve already found a good corner to start with. And oh, my photo essay in my other class is getting into my creative nerves, too. It makes me feel more excited. Awww, I can’t wait to go and get working!

Since it’s Christmas. . .

I’ll do what everyone else is allowed to do. I am wishing my heart out!!! (konti lang naman eh) So if any of you wants to be my Santa baby this year... please please keep an eye on the following (hehe):

1. (manual) Single Lens Reflex camera (better known as SLR). Yey. I got this one! Although it’s somewhat old (spell Ancient) already, I still appreciate it and I super thank my Tita Dolly (I know it means so much to her) for letting me have it.

2. My own camcorder (kahit ano na!). Ugh. I know this one would be close to impossible – for now (I hope). But still I am very hopeful that Papa can afford to buy me one because I really need it for my school projects considering my course.

3. Digital SLR. Papa promised me he will buy me one kaya...basta! (cross fingers)

4. Scrapbook stuffs. Oh! I’m so dying to start scrap booking!!!

5. That real-colorful-and-cool knitted bag. I wish nanay wouldn’t forget about me when he arrives to Baguio...

6. a new pair of snickers. oh please! yung sapatos ko grabe, narealize ko na butas na pala nung last ko siyang isinuot nung minsang umuulan. nag-flood to death ang paa ko. actually, may isa pa kong sapatos pero ayoko nun - red and white kase. ayoko ng pulaaah! swear! eh si mama kase ang pumili non at peborit niya ang pulah kaya yon. kahit skechers pa siya never ko siyang sinuot - at isusuot.

7. my vampire romeo. hehehe.

How about you guys, care to share me your wish list? (Not that I can grant any of those. =b hehe)





6 Comments:

Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

o sige. red shoes it is.

12/19/2005 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

waw. daring. ako ayoko ng red talaga. hehe.

12/19/2005 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

that's my gift sa yo. i already have one po. regalo rin.

or... would you mind a free weekend pass to neverneverland na lang..?

take your pick...

12/20/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

oi gusto ko ung pangalawa na lang...

kaso ang saglit naman!

12/20/2005 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger editingbug said...

haha, pareho tayo. i soooooo hate red. as in. clothes, stuff, basta red. tapos same rin tayo, my mom loves red.

12/21/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

mahal masyado yung one month pass eh.

besides, what about school..?

mami-miss ka namin na fans mo.

tama na yung weekend. o sige, three days. three days lang ha..?

abangan mo na. nai-UPS ko na. should reach you at 10am bukas.

12/21/2005 08:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch