Image hosted by Photobucket.com Monday, December 26, 2005

spa ces.

one missed call. that's all you can give me. just a few seconds of exercise for your idle fingers. that's all you can do to let me know that you're still there. just there after two years of hopeless hopes. only on the other line. it's true, you are never too far. only radiowaves and a few peso load separate us. nothing much, really. the truth is, you're even closer to me now than before when you were still sitting next to me.
************************
yeah, you're just on the other line. I can make you mine if I want to. but hell, even just the thought of saying your name again after 5 years paralyzes me so well.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do i get the feeling that i can relate to this post?

12/26/2005 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

which reminds me -- it's 09183179290. it's high time we SMS one another.

oh, kumusta, kumusta. ganon ba.

12/27/2005 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger ai-lin said...

may tama ito saken ha.. pero madalas kong maexperience, katabi mo na, mas namimiss mo pa.

12/27/2005 05:08:00 AM  
Blogger vaN said...

was that a poem or something?


I like it. very expressive and real. heh, yeah. :D


hope u have a wonderful new year! :D

12/27/2005 06:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch